445 Alegra Terrace | Milpitas
Sold for $790,000
SQFT LIVING SPACE
SQFT OUTDOOR SPACE
• This beautiful, inviting townhome offers contemporary space and design with the warmth of
the highly sought-after California Landing neighborhood.
• This corner unit home boasts an open, airy tri-level floorplan featuring hardwood floors throughout, designer fireplace upgrade, and high ceiling in the living room with lots of windows that have beautiful tree views.
• Tons of living space including separate living, family and dining rooms. Stainless steel appliances and designer tile backdrop in kitchen and bathrooms.
• Relaxing master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Attached spacious 2 car garage with washer/dryer, extra storage, and plenty of
common area parking.
• Resort-like setting with great amenities such as community pool, spa, and playground.
• HOA fee of $165/month covers landscaping/gardening, pool, management fee, reserves,
roof, maintenance of landscaping, common area electricity,
common area gas, exterior painting, fencing.
• Excellent Location: Walk to Dixon Landing Park, bike trail, playground, baseball field & tennis courts. Centrally located close to 880 and 237 freeways, major tech companies, new restaurants, the Great Mall, and parks.
• Schools: Marshall Pomeroy Elementary, Thomas Russell Middle, Milpitas High (Buyer to verify enrollment)
Staging by Mi Young Lee's Exclusive Interior Design Team
Mi Young Lee Representing Seller