445 Alegra Terrace | Milpitas
Sold for $790,000
SQFT LIVING SPACE
SQFT OUTDOOR SPACE
• This beautiful, inviting townhome offers contemporary space and design with the warmth of
the highly sought-after California Landing neighborhood.
• This corner unit home boasts an open, airy tri-level floorplan featuring hardwood floors throughout, designer fireplace upgrade, and high ceiling in the living room with lots of windows that have beautiful tree views.
• Tons of living space including separate living, family and dining rooms. Stainless steel appliances and designer tile backdrop in kitchen and bathrooms.
• Relaxing master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Attached spacious 2 car garage with washer/dryer, extra storage, and plenty of
common area parking.
• Resort-like setting with great amenities such as community pool, spa, and playground.
• HOA fee of $165/month covers landscaping/gardening, pool, management fee, reserves,
roof, maintenance of landscaping, common area electricity,
common area gas, exterior painting, fencing.
• Excellent Location: Walk to Dixon Landing Park, bike trail, playground, baseball field & tennis courts. Centrally located close to 880 and 237 freeways, major tech companies, new restaurants, the Great Mall, and parks.
• Schools: Marshall Pomeroy Elementary, Thomas Russell Middle, Milpitas High (Buyer to verify enrollment)
Staging by Mi Young Lee's Exclusive Interior Design Team
Mi Young Lee Representing Seller
3D Virtual Walk through
MI YOUNG LEE
Real Estate Broker | Attorney
Stanford B.A. | UCLA Law J.D.
(650) 468 - 0607
505 Hamilton Ave. Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94301