353 Flower Lane | Mountain View
Sold for $1,145,000
Listed at $998,800
We got 8 offers!
SQFT LIVING SPACE
SQFT OUTDOOR SPACE
• Modern and updated home in the most premium location in the community
overlooking a huge, beautiful lawn.
• Step off the light-filled front porch patio right onto lush Chetwood Park
• Updated kitchen with granite countertop, high-end appliances and a brand new refridgerator
• High-ceiling living room with fireplace and a lush view of the lawn, hardwood floor
throughout the living and dining area, formal dining room, breakfast nook,
both master and second bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Attached spacious 2 car garage with extra storage
• Resort-like settings with great amenities such as pool, clubhouse & playground
• Excellent location: Close to 101, 237 highways, few minutes drive away from Mountain View Downtown, steps to Whisman Station Light Rail, Run, Bike, or Walk to Stevens Creek Trail & Shoreline, close to Google, Apple and Stanford
• HOA fee of $339/month covers landscaping/gardening, pool, management fee, reserves,
roof, maintenance of unit yard, common area electricity, common area gas, decks,
exterior painting, fencing, common area insurance.
• Schools: Edith Landels Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
(buyer to verify eligibility)
Staging by Mi Young Lee's Exclusive Interior Design Team
Mi Young Lee Representing Seller
3D Virtual Walk through
MI YOUNG LEE
Real Estate Broker | Attorney
Stanford B.A. | UCLA Law J.D.
(650) 468 - 0607
505 Hamilton Ave. Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94301