353 Flower Lane | Mountain View
Sold for $1,145,000
Listed at $998,800
We got 8 offers!
SQFT LIVING SPACE
SQFT OUTDOOR SPACE
• Modern and updated home in the most premium location in the community
overlooking a huge, beautiful lawn.
• Step off the light-filled front porch patio right onto lush Chetwood Park
• Updated kitchen with granite countertop, high-end appliances and a brand new refridgerator
• High-ceiling living room with fireplace and a lush view of the lawn, hardwood floor
throughout the living and dining area, formal dining room, breakfast nook,
both master and second bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Attached spacious 2 car garage with extra storage
• Resort-like settings with great amenities such as pool, clubhouse & playground
• Excellent location: Close to 101, 237 highways, few minutes drive away from Mountain View Downtown, steps to Whisman Station Light Rail, Run, Bike, or Walk to Stevens Creek Trail & Shoreline, close to Google, Apple and Stanford
• HOA fee of $339/month covers landscaping/gardening, pool, management fee, reserves,
roof, maintenance of unit yard, common area electricity, common area gas, decks,
exterior painting, fencing, common area insurance.
• Schools: Edith Landels Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
(buyer to verify eligibility)
Staging by Mi Young Lee's Exclusive Interior Design Team
Mi Young Lee Representing Seller