311 Homewood Place | Menlo Park
Sold for $1,950,000
SQFT LIVING SPACE
SQFT OUTDOOR SPACE
• Enjoy prime urban and country living in this exquisite, warm, and immaculate California Craftsman home in desirable Linfield Oaks neighborhood.
• Built in 2011, this beautiful single family home features open floor plan with living/dining room flowing to a stunning gourmet kitchen and two light-filled patios.
• Top of the line kitchen appliances include Caesarstone countertops, Wolf stainless steel gas ranges, and Sub-zero built-in fridge.
• Relaxing master bedroom has en-suite bathroom with beautiful marble finishes.
• Private upper level 4th bedroom suite is perfect for guest, office, or play room.
• Attached spacious 2 car garage with extra storage.
• Great amenities including playground.
• HOA fee of $210/month covers landscaping/gardening, management fee, reserves, maintenance of common area.
• This Craftsman home offers easy access to Downtown Palo Alto and downtown Menlo Park, just 5-10 minutes away.
• Excellent location: close to 101, downtown Palo Alto, downtown Menlo Park, Facebook headquarters, Google, Stanford shopping center, and Burgess Park
• Excellent schools: Encinal Elementary (API 930), Hillview Middle (API 950), Menlo-Atherton High (Buyer to verify enrollment)
Staging by Mi Young Lee's Exclusive Interior Design Team
Mi Young Lee Representing Seller
3D Virtual Walk through
MI YOUNG LEE
Real Estate Broker | Attorney
Stanford B.A. | UCLA Law J.D.
(650) 468 - 0607
505 Hamilton Ave. Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94301