12150 S. EL MONTE ROAD | LOS ALTOS HILLS
SQFT LIVING SPACE
SQFT OUTDOOR SPACE
• Exquisite home built in 2002 with fine designer finishes throughout.
• Open and spacious family room with fireplace, high ceilings on both floors with natural light,
and exposed beams.
• Sunny patio and deck areas overlooking expansive view of the hills.
• Conveniently located close to 280 and Foothill expressway,
and yet secluded from busy streets, very private and quiet.
• 6 minute drive to restaurants and stores in beautiful downtown Los Altos.
• Formal dining room and a gourmet kitchen with built-in premium stainless steel appliances,
plus informal open dining space.
• Master bedroom with a luxurious en suite bathroom, fireplace, two walk-in closets.
• Jacuzzi that reminds of a Tahoe cabin overlooking the hills.
• Huge storage area with hardwood flooring.
• Structurally designed by the foremost and prominent structural and soil engineers in the
bay area and built by WebCor, a renowned commercial real estate development company.
• Solid concrete foundation built into solid rock, concrete piers and caissons throughout for
the foundation going down 10 feet. Stitch peers, fire proof side roofing.
• Cool in the summer with a lot of shades and elevation.
• Low maintenance cost: water costs $40 - $45 per month.
• Excellent Los Altos schools: Gardner Bullis Elementary (API 947), Ardis G. Egan Junior High (API 976)
Los Altos High (API 895) (buyer to verify enrollment)
Staging by Mi Young Lee's Exclusive Interior Design Team
Mi young Lee Represented Seller
MI YOUNG LEE
Real Estate Broker | Attorney
Stanford B.A. | UCLA Law J.D.
(650) 468 - 0607
505 Hamilton Ave. Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94301